F1 FIA allows rebranded Racing Point Force India mid
Racing Point Force India will make its F1 debut in Belgium this weekend as the existing Force India team is excluded from the championship, losing all of its points.... - The Mexican has been on the podium twice in the last three races and was a member of Ferrari's driver academy before his Formula One debut in 2011 with Ferrari-powered Sauber.
Failed Force India F1 buyer Rich Energy to join Haas as
Racing Point Force India has finally confirmed Lance Stroll's expected move to the team to partner Sergio Perez in the 2019 Formula 1 season. Stroll graduated to F1 with Williams in 2017 as the... Five times Formula One world champion Lewis Hamilton has clarified comments about how he had felt torn to be racing in 'poor' India during the years when the country hosted a grand prix.
The F1 Car Racing in India m.facebook.com
Speaking to the BBC earlier this week, the Mercedes star offered his thoughts on new races being added to the F1 calendar – including a Vietnamese Grand Prix from 2020 – as well as his experience of racing in India in the past. how to find all coins in oddesey lost kingdom The switch was known for some time, but Racing Point Force India have finally announced that Lance Stroll will compete for the team in the 2019 season, which has now been confirmed to be renamed as Racing Point F1.
Force India F1 team finally announces Lance Stroll's 2019
Racing Point Force India will make its F1 debut in Belgium this weekend as the existing Force India team is excluded from the championship, losing all of its points. how to join a ring match F1 Racing Ferrari's key culture deficit to Mercedes F1 Racing How Mercedes turned another 'diva' into a star F1 Racing How Alonso pulverised Vandoorne
How long can it take?
Racing Point Force India F1 Team Merchandise Fuel for Fans
- Haas never wanted to prevent Force India racing PlanetF1
- F1 Daniel Ricciardo wins overtake of season
- Force India F1 team finally announces Lance Stroll's 2019
- Confirmed Force India won't be called Racing Point for
How To Join F1 Racing In India
NEW DELHI: New-look and an all-F1 driver line-up don the Mahindra Racing colours when the fifth season of electric-racing series Formula E (FE) gets underway in Riyadh on December 15 this year.
- As the craze of motorsports in India is gaining momentum, we have been receiving a lot of queries about how to start motorsports career. So we thought that we should bring you the collated details to start your motorsports career in India.
- After racing on the 16-corners circuit, a majority of the F1 drivers heaped praise on its design and termed it as "one of the best modern circuits built in the world".
- Australian F1 star Daniel Ricciardo has won the fan vote for overtake of the season with his race winning move on Valtteri Bottas at the Chinese Grand Prix.
- Having lost the battle but perhaps won the war, Guenther Steiner says Haas’ protest of Force India was never about preventing them from racing in Abu Dhabi.