Busted lip. Do I need stitches? r/AskDocs - reddit
In the emergency department the doctor will decide if your wound needs stitches and how best to repair it. This article is designed to cover relatively minor mouth wounds. Serious mouth wounds involving major trauma (multiple areas of tissue disruption, mouth and/or dental tissue loss, and associated facial fractures) is not covered in this article. Individuals with serious mouth wounds need... only if it bust open .i should know my busted lip it like a few hours old .i'm 11 and it's true . i am adding to this answer. im 11 too and when i was 2 years old i had to get plenty of stiches in
Scars Treatment Stitches Doctor Answers Q&A Tips RealSelf
Whether they’re from an accident or even from surgery, you need to know how to take care of these new stitches. That way, you or your little one can heal quickly and properly. That way, you or... One-two weeks. I found the sooner I apply the better the after results! Three large cuts this year due to major back surgeries front and rear. Drs will tell you to wait until completely healed, but this gives the mederma no time to involve with the healing skin process.
How do you know if a toddler's busted lip will require
During the time you are having this inside your mouth, you might want to concern about some things in order to avoid any disturbance related to this stitches. Consume only soft foods, which do not require any effort to chew. how to put live moments on musically without hands 24/04/2008 · Best Answer: Unless it is a deep cut it shouldn't. A split lip usually heals itself without any problems and shouldn't be much of scar if any. I saw where someone wrote to use a butterfly bandage, DON'T, it will only pull the skin off your lip and you don't need any other areas that would have to …
How long for cut lip to heal stitches Answer Me True
So you or a loved one has a laceration - but does it need stitches? Here's a few simple questions to help determine if you need stitches, or can safely treat at home. Here's a few simple questions to help determine if you need stitches, or can safely treat at home. how to turn off do you know facebook notifications I have a dumb nerve after a very bad fall stitches inside and out of my face i cannot lift the right side of my swollen lip please tell me if i will e? If you get cut open and need to heal from inside out do you need to change dressing inside?
How long can it take?
When do you need stitches upper lip cut?
- Deep Lip Bite Do I need stitches? Yahoo Answers
- how do you know if you need stiches on your lip (serious
- How do you know if a toddler's busted lip will require
- Will my split lip need stitches? Yahoo Answers
How To Know If You Need Stitches On Your Lip
Teeth through lower lip...didnt get stitches dont know what to do Kluminati. Hi, I had gone over the handle bars on my bike and my bottom teeth went most the way through my bottom right lip. I went to the hospital they gave me the option of not getting stitched, me just wanting to leave I declined. I think this was a horrible mistake, now there is a white, sometimes gets red peice of fat/meat
- If you are uncertain about the severity of your injury, seek immediate medical attention. Only a doctor can assess whether a cut requires stitches or an adhesive closure — and they can help you minimize your risk of infection and other complications.
- 13/09/2006 · That's fair, but I see on the internet that stitches should be considered if there's a cosmetic concern, and there is -- I don't want a hole in my upper lip! The area is swollen and weeping, now about 10 hours after the accident.
- 28/01/2011 · Best Answer: My daughter does that once a month it seems like lol. She falls and her top teeth bust it open on the way down. They heal pretty quickly, and I don't think you need stitches unless it's a big gash and won't stop bleeding.
- Helpful, trusted answers from doctors: Dr. Hinson on stitches in lips: The frenulum has not relationship to the lips, only the tongue. Helpful, trusted answers from doctors: Dr. Hinson on stitches in lips: The frenulum has not relationship to the lips, only the tongue.